Are you interested in staying up-to-date with what is happening with the Peninsula Dog Fanciers’ Club? There are multiple ways that you can do so:
- Attend PDFC General Meetings on the 4th Thursday of most months at the Sheridan Park Recreation Center in Bremerton, WA at 7:00pm. Come to listen, participate, and/or join to be more involved with the club and its activities. (November, December, and March meetings are usually adjusted due to the conflicting holidays and our show in March.)
- Subscribe to our blog (this one!). We share updates, event recaps, and other club-related and/or dog-related stories periodically.
- “Like” us on Facebook to see reminders for our meetings, Run Thru Nights, show-related news, links to our blog posts, and other bits of information or events that we think our dog-loving-community may benefit from. We also post pictures from our events where you can tag yourself and your friends! Some of the events include our 2012 All Breed Dog Show, Run Thru Nights, and the 2012 Bremerton Farmers Market Dog Day.
- Subscribe to our email lists. You can opt to receive one or all of our three emails for Run Thru Night announcements, General Meeting reminders, and/or PDFC News. Click here to sign up!
- And of course, check our website often for updates!
If you have any other questions or need more information about something specific, you can email us through our Contact page or send us a message on Facebook! You can also send us suggestions for PDFC News/blog topics or let us know about dog-friendly/dog-focused events in the area that we can share with our members and community (like pet walks, fun matches, health clinics, training seminars, etc).